Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,300 zł (345,221 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)