Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,425 zł (526,830 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)