Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,437 zł (₩2,880,044) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)