Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00350 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,199 zł (₩1,199,363) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)