Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,081 zł (₩1,221,101) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)