Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06015 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,299 zł (₨38,220) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)