Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05019 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,509 zł (₨89,831) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)