Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05288 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,235 zł (₨98,987) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (41 minutes ago)