Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02751 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,299 zł (83,565 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)