Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,733 zł (2,929 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)