Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,203 zł (4,392 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)