Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,713 zł ($1,268) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)