Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.764 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,266 zł ($4,056) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)