Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.590 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,946 zł ($3,607) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)