Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.957 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,270 zł ($1,584) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)