Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.724 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,928 zł ($3,471) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)