Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,367 zł ($3,866) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)