Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,792 zł ($1,912) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)