Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.973 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,019 zł ($1,263) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (41 minutes ago)