Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34485 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,351 zł (P27,117) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)