Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37358 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)