Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35186 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)