Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35733 PLN / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 511 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,224 zł (P31,411) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)