Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38894 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)