Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35956 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,699 zł (P24,193) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)