Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,759 zł (2,625 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)