Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,505 zł (2,372 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)