Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,568 zł (12,272元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)