Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,210 zł (元13,262) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)