Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03671 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,309 zł (¥199,120) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)