Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,473 zł (¥537,270) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)