Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03361 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,455 zł (¥102,806) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)