Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 PLN / AED
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 118% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,462 zł (Dirham 4,869) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)