Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / AED
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,525 zł (Dirham 13,843) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)