Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.298 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,826 zł (€4,380) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)