Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38888 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,288 zł (P11,028) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)