Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34853 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,427 zł (P21,309) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)