Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35065 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,942 zł (P19,796) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)