Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35362 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,994 zł (P22,606) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)