Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35217 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,488 zł (P21,261) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)