Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,541 zł (R$ 8,592) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)