Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,385 zł (R$ 6,899) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 2 hours ago)