Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,119 zł (R$ 7,361) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)