Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,704 zł (R$ 7,691) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)