Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,093 zł (R$ 3,223) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)