Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,837 zł (R$ 7,477) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)