Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,622 zł (元5,962) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)