Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,813 zł (元4,810) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)