Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,920 zł (€3,018) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (42 minutes ago)