Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,916 zł (€3,307) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (39 minutes ago)