Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.157 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,486 zł (€3,244) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)