Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.206 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,061 zł (€3,105) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)