Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,542 zł (€1,523) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)