Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39476 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,382 zł (16,168 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)