Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37556 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,910 zł (21,062 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)