Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40327 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,576 zł (8,867 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (27 minutes ago)