Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36872 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,396 zł (17,347 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (40 minutes ago)