Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39377 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,544 zł (19,158 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)