Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04109 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,909 zł (Taka 168,143) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)