Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,636 zł (R$ 2,323) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)