Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05281 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,761 zł (₨109,083) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)