Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,959 zł (€2,093) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)