Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,407 zł (€1,010) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)