Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05949 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,388 zł (₨56,953) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)