Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05409 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,319 zł (₨98,336) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)