Cost of living in Fargo, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.805 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,153 zł ($3,719) in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)