Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,892 zł (€1,624) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)