Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03601 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,283 zł (₨230,012) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)