Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03707 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,504 zł (₨94,513) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)