Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03922 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,089 zł (₨104,251) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (34 minutes ago)