Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03797 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,242 zł (₨85,399) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)