Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02976 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,759 zł (₨227,129) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)