Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,073 zł (€1,653) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)