Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,314 zł (€2,870) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)