Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,180 zł (€2,830) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)