Cost of living in Evora, Portugal vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,132 zł (€3,530) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)