Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,446 zł (€2,743) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)