Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.249 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,454 zł (€2,931) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)