Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,163 zł (€997) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (33 minutes ago)