Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,713 zł (€1,129) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)