Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,092 zł (2,858TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)