Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,405 zł (6,489TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (40 minutes ago)