Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,526 zł (6,068TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)