Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,753 zł (6,071TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)