Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,165 zł (7,039TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)