Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,607 zł (2,019TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)