Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,508 zł (6,749TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)