Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 139% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,992 zł (kr29,531) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)