Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.579 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 156% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,011 zł (kr13,837) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)