Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 148% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,742 zł (kr13,503) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)