Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 144% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,812 zł (kr29,249) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)