Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,699 zł (8,571TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)