Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,596 zł (4,033TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (39 minutes ago)