Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.704 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,206 zł (11,662TL) in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)