Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,283 zł (3,921TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (29 minutes ago)