Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,231 zł (4,892TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)