Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,774 zł (4,842TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)