Cost of living comparison between Elazığ, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,749 zł (2,298TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (40 minutes ago)