Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,729 zł (5,590TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (33 minutes ago)