Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36630 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,894 zł (Bs 29,741) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)