Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39351 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,197 zł (Bs 15,748) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (34 minutes ago)