Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40799 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,241 zł (Bs 10,394) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)