Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39349 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,360 zł (18,703 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)