Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39377 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,593 zł (21,822 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)