Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40021 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,568 zł (8,916 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)