Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42085 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,502 zł (10,699 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)