Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40381 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,536 zł (8,756 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)