Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40875 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,288 zł (10,490 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)