Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.026 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,720 zł (18,247 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)