Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,887 zł (4,671 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)