Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 134% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,861 zł (16,434 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)