Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,897 zł (15,487 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)