Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,228 zł (11,932 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)