Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,792 zł (7,630TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)