Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,915 zł (6,541TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)