Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,952 zł (6,710TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)