Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,032 zł (3,725TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)