Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.209 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,915 zł (2,411TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)