Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01243 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,267 zł (262,810 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)