Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39597 PLN / TJS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 35% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,843 zł (12,230 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)