Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 PLN / TJS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,972 zł (3,900 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)