Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37968 PLN / TJS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 38% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,338 zł (11,425 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)