Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03419 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,842 zł (258,611 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)