Cost of living in Durrës, Albania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03436 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,583 zł (307,976 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)