Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,866 zł (₨85,927) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (27 minutes ago)