Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.780 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,898 zł (NZ$2,481) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)