Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01347 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,162 zł (531,685 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)