Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01398 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,563 zł (612,376 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)