Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,455 zł (251,361 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)