Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01358 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,424 zł (252,159 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)