Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,610 zł (€2,978) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)