Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,900 zł (€2,997) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)