Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,530 zł (16,464 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)