Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,861 zł (22,302 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (20 minutes ago)