Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.740 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,376 zł (AU$5,612) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)