Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,256 zł (1,874,496 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)