Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,981 zł (1,525,772 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)