Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,135 zł (1,711,657 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)