Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,958 zł (778,288 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)