Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,507 zł (1,762,631 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)