Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,662 zł (12,105TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)