Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,694 zł (6,811TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (17 minutes ago)