Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,225 zł (元7,506) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)