Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.583 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,256 zł (元9,020) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)