Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,491 zł (元17,481) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)