Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,859 zł (16,357元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)