Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,277 zł (元17,033) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)