Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14681 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,194 zł (8,131₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (36 minutes ago)