Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14615 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,168 zł (14,838₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)