Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14534 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,828 zł (33,221₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)